We need your help! Volunteer and get involved!
Please volunteer with the CDRC and help to rebuild our Fayetteville – Cumberland County community following Hurricane Matthew. Thank you for partnering with CDRC to ensure unmet needs are addressed. We continue to need volunteers. If you or someone you know can help, please contact Ivonne Anton, Executive Director email@example.com.
Volunteer Work Groups to repair homes
- for an overnight group willing to work in Fayetteville or Lumberton, please contact
- Eden Roberts at Volunteer Management Office of Presbyterian Disaster Assistance at 1.866.732.6121 (toll-free) or
- UMCOR Mr. Don Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups are needed onsite now.
- To volunteer but not stay overnight, just contact either
- CDRC Ms. Invone Anton email@example.com
- or UMCOR Mr. Don Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership & Non-Construction Opportunities
- The CDRC Coalition Partners meet together on the second Tuesday of each moth at 5:30PM at the Cumberland Community Foundation Building, 310 Green Street, Fayetteville, NC. Visitors are welcome to come learn about the coordination and partnership to help and address the unmet needs of surviving families. (see the calendar)
- The Fayetteville CDRC needs the participation of community members to be on committees (this is not construction work!)
- Or if you cannot volunteer, but would like to contribute, please send a check to: CDRC, PO Box 87902, Fayetteville, NC 28304
The Cumberland Disaster Response Coalition values you and all our community partners, volunteers, agencies, donors, and their prayers.