Urgently NEEDED in Fayetteville:
- Several survivors are in need of dressers and the Furniture bank is currently out of them. All dressers must be in nearly like new condition. (we cannot do repairs or repainting)
- The Fayetteville CDRC needs an accountant to review the books and bring the accounting policies up to date.
- The Fayetteville CDRC needs the participation of community members to be on committees (this is not construction work!)
- Volunteer Work Groups to repair homes
- for an overnight group willing to work in Fayetteville or Lumberton, please contact Eden Roberts at Volunteer Management Office of Presbyterian Disaster Assistance at the National Call Center 1.866.732.6121 (toll-free) or UMCOR Don Evans devans @ nccumc.org
- To volunteer but not stay overnight, just contact CDRC or UMCOR Don Evans devans @ nccumc.org
- The CDRC Coalition Partners meet together every other Tuesday at 5:30PM. Visitors are welcome to come learn about the volunteer opportunities.
- The Fayetteville UMCOR (United Methodist Group) is seeking funding ($40,000) to employ a construction manager or a volunteer construction manager. Job sites are waiting now. Also needed is a heavy duty construction level pick-up truck or $20,000 to secure one.
POSTED June 30, 2017